Sunday, September 26, 2010

Adoption…a dream come true!

I dreamed of one day adopting a little girl from China ever since I was a girl. Guy embraced our Heavenly Father’s heart for adoption early in our marriage. Our sons Jeremy and Chris knew since they were young that we desired to adopt. In fact, I still remember the day the two of them ran into the kitchen announcing that their aluminum can fund, which they were saving for a horse, was now to be applied toward a baby sister! Wow! They brought a mist of tears to my eyes at that moment. I was so proud of them then and I still am very proud of Jeremy and Chris!…(I love you, sweet sons!)
They adore their little sister, and of course she is very thrilled over her two big brothers.
Plus, Jeremy and Chris are both married now, so Liana got instant big sisters!

Proud mother who answers to three names…
Jeremy calls me Mama.
Chris calls me Mom.
Liana calls me MaMa. (Chinese pronunciation)

PS The boys savings paid for the initial adoption application fee! God is awesome!
I’ll share more another time about God’s miracle of provision for our adoption process.

No comments:

Post a Comment