Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Birth Mother

July 30, 2010

Dear Birth Mother of our daughter,

I wish I could tell you just how much we love our precious girl! We are so very grateful that you chose to give her life! Today on her fourth birthday, you may be thinking… I wonder where she is. I wonder how she is doing. I wonder what she looks like. I wonder if she is in good care.

Liana was adopted by our family… the Posey People from America. We named our precious bundle of joy Liana, which means, my God has answered….God answered our cry for a Chinese girl, which had been my dream since I was a girl! God answered Liana’s cry for a forever family. We are Christians, and we believe that one day she will cry out to the Lord and ask Jesus into her heart, and He will answer.

We heard about her through Lifeline Children’s Services Waiting Child Program. We learned that she has a serious heart defect. We love her as her own. We are getting her the best medical treatment possible, so that she can live her life to the fullest.

I yearn to be able to convey to you that Liana’s smile is beautiful and contagious. She is a very sweet child. She generally wakes up happy and goes to bed singing. She has lots of friends. She is very outgoing and confident. Liana is also thoughtful and loves to share.

She brings such joy to our lives, and we can’t imagine life without her. I wish I could hug you and say thank you in person, but I am asking God to show you His love and give you His peace. Thanks again for the precious gift you lovingly shared through Liana!

Mother to mother,
Tina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment