Thursday, January 29, 2009

China...here we come!

January 29, 2009

We leave in only a few short hours on a wonderful journey to meet our precious daughter Liana (lee ah na) meaning My God has answered...

God answered our prayers to adopt our Chinese daughter!

God answered the cry of an orphan for a forever family to love
her and bring her up in His ways.

We believe Liana will answer the call of Jesus to be her Lord some day.

We believe God is answering our prayers for healing...
she has postoperative congenital heart disease.
Please join us as we petition Abba Father on her behalf. Thank you!

"Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes Me." Matthew 18:5



November 29, 2008

Precious Liana, so lovely and sweet,
I long for the moment when at last we shall meet.
To hear the pitter patter of your precious feet,
To see your pretty smile when our family you greet.

I long for the privilege of rocking you to sleep,
To hold you close and hear you breathing so deep.
When I think of you my heart nearly leaps.
When at last we meet, I’ll joyfully weep.

I will sing to you upon your bed,
and in the tub when washing your head.
I praise my Heavenly Father for the privilege
Of being your mother,
And I look forward to walking alongside you
as your new world you discover.

Sleep tight precious angel,
Before long I’ll be coming for you.
I love you, Liana, my beautiful little girl.
I can’t wait to show you just how much I do!

Love always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment