Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rest Day!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We slept in, then we ate a delicious breakfast buffet in the
hotel. Tina Marie ate some cheese and tomato soup. We
came back to the room, sent out an e-mail to family and friends.
Next we slept through the afternoon. At dinner we ate a variety of
Chinese dishes including roasted duck and Mongolian beef. This
evening we posted on this blog and prepared the diaper bag.
TOMORROW WE MEET LIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................
I had to stop for a moment of reflection and anticipation. Tears of
great joy are streaming down my face. I must get to bed. Guy is asleep.

Tonight is the last night of the Chinese New Year celebration. I
can hear the fireworks and see there beautiful glow out our window
on the seventeenth floor, as I gaze across the twinkling cityscape.
I am reminded of Jesus, the Light of the world who brought us here.

Shine down on this nation, Lord, and continue bringing these
Chinese people to a saving knowledge of You who loves them
and died for their sins. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

"God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come
to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9


2 comments:

  1. Hey Y'all!!!!
    Love the blog!!!
    I cannot wait to see pictures of Liana!
    We are praying for your safety, health, and BONDING!
    Love y'all!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am Stephanie's mother. It is 8:48 PM US time Saturday January 31st. In 14 minutes you will meet Liana. What a blessing. Wish I could be there. My prayers are with you and your daughter. Remember God is always in control nothing catches Him off guard.

    NaNa

    ReplyDelete