Friday, January 30, 2009

Posey People in China!

Thursday morning, January 29, 2009



I literally never went to bed last night.I was up

creating this blog spot when the alarm went off

We got to the Birmingham Airport at approximately

3:35. Our plane departed at 6:00 AM. Guy and I

flew into Chicago after a two hour flight. Bonnie, one

of the passengers was actually a stewardess for United

Airlines, on her way to Beijing for a mini vacation. She

led us directly to our terminal at O'Hare Airport, so it

was a very smooth transition. Thank you, Jesus!




Friday evening, January 30, 2009


My eyes misted with tears as we landed in Hefei. "

Our daughter is here!" I exclaimed to Guy with

emotion in my voice. We smiled at each other with

joy and wonder as we excited the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment