Monday, February 9, 2009

February 8, 2009

I awoke this morning with joy in my heart as I listened to our sleeping toddler breathing deeply in the crib beside me. What a privilege this is to mother our precious gift of love! Fangying has been adopted into our forever family, just as we have been adopted into our Abba Father’s family. I have always known since my salvation that I am loved by Him both deeply and unconditionally, but I am growing in my understanding of this truth as I daily minister to our darling child.

Is she perfect? Absolutely not! Does she always obey me? No way! But that does not cancel the uttermost passion that I have for her, and the total and unwavering commitment to meet her every need, and the encompassing desire to nurture her and assure her that she is safe and she need not fear me ever leaving .



Food Photos Playtime Shopping


Today was a free day, so we ate, shopped and took lots of photos. Then we played and we ate again. What an exhausting day!! Fangying operated on limited naptime. She did great under the circumstances. We are so ready to get her home and be still.
We leave in two days! We can hardly wait. We have missed our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment